<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
break



Friends, i realize something today. I know the reason why so many teenagers choose to run out from their houses and hang out everywhere. This is because their parents didn't believe them. They didn't know the thing that their son or daughter need is the warmness from them. A word or a big hug shows that. It is simple and easy but they didn't show. Teenage like me just need them to borrow me a ear to listen my story and give me a chance to vent out my feeling but they didn't do that. I am disappointed about it. You had broken my heart. Really, the first time i feel that.

I had done a stupid thing today > i returned from Taman Chi Liung Delta to my house by foot. I dunno how long the distance is, I dunno how much time i spent, I dunno and didn't care about it, I just hope i can reach my house as fast as possible. The weather is hot, the roads are fulled of vehicles. There still got some motorists asking me "moi, ada telefon bimbit?". I didn't reply the Malay guy. I told myself "don't afraid, just continue ur way". Finally i did it, i arrived my house at 6pm.

My dad was so surprised when seeing me. He was too shocked. Asking me question but didn't open the gate for me first. My sister showed the same shocking appearance to me too. She called my brother and telling him i am back and safe. My dad just saying me few words, his tone was not felt like scolding but kind of care. Thank you my dad. You are the best dad! My sis really cute, she is soft-hearted. I like her so much! Every time i am afraid or not happy, she will be with me all the time and helping + support me! She is part of my life! The reason i walk to house is i forget to bring my cell phone to tuition + i waited at delta quite a long time. I scared that my dad forget about it and sleeping at that time. The better reason is i am stupid.

When my mum heard that news, she gets angry in a second as what i guess. She didn't show the mother love to me but scolding me. I know i am stupid > i forget that i can call my brother at delta counter. My brain really stuck that time, REALLY. My mum broke my heart, i was crying. The feeling for walking home is not good especially no-one accompanies you, every problem u face can only solved by u, no one will help because i am just a small character in this big world. My mum didn't say anything and i felt that she is different. The memory for me to her is she is wonderful, she knows all about me and the reason is only i am her daughter. That's what she told me and i am really touched that time. But now, nothing she show, maybe this is her method to let me grow up, to make me be a independent person. Maybe?! who know.

Finally my brother was backed. He didn't scold me but send a message to me. So touched. He is cute but seldom show it. He is always that. As a brother, he is 100%. You will agree with me if u know more about him.

Sorry besties, i am talking too much today and just because of my stupid-ness.
Friends always choose to believe me, but family members are not.
Friends always ask about ur safety when they see u walking alone.
Friends always care about u and lend a hand + ear to u.

Family, it will be a sweet word if everyone treats good to each other.
Although i get hurt today, but i still love my family members.
Today is just part of my life. =)