<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
wait to sleep


hii! now is one quarter to one morning, and i am still online to update my blog. I am curious that why i am not tired at all. Why? Sunday still need to wake up in the early morning, about 4.45am > 扫墓, means just left 4 hours ;eft. The point is even i close my eyes but my brain still turning > i cant sleep.zz

erm. About the question I and Mr W. I told him just now, so we are back to friend or best friend again. As what i aspect, he didnt reply me after i sent my "ans". I had thought a lot for doing this decision and i wont regret about it. Thanks my friends for care about us. Even the ending is not wonderful, but it is a not bad ending for both of us. My handphone still has a photo about 2 of us. I like that photo much. I think i wont delete it because it has some meaning to me.

A short post here.
I hope i can sleep!!!!!! :P