update
2011年4月8日星期五 @ 14:46
I was absent for school this morning because of my laziness. Sorry for xiaoyi cause din inform u. When u guys studying, i am so hardworking at home doing my homework that had already given by teachers few weeks ago. I have listed all my homework down and total gt 11 works i need to do within these 3 days. I need to complete 5 essays, i just like OMG! Just finished one, haha.
Btw, SRM / school magazine club has increased 3 members, so now totally gt 14 members just for form 4. Teacher has warned us that if we including in discipline case then we will be pecat immediately. So i need to be a good student and cannot ponteng as i like. I like to be AJK for this club, but my work is so hard > i in charge for front cover, divider and every design things. I had been passed up more than 10 covers for Pn Chun, but all rejected by her and headmaster. It means i am still doing the front cover now. I really no idea about it. Can anyone share her idea with me?? i need ur help if can =)
sister is having exam now. Hope she can get good result!
add oil! add oil!
