Korea!!
2011年6月8日星期三 @ 21:24
hello everyone! I am so so so happy to be here again and share with u guys my happiness + how fun my holiday is =DDDD. Korea homestay is really fulled of fun and memorable. I miss those time so much, the seven days in Seoul past so fast. I hope all of you have the nice day like me too. =)
I feel like I am the luckiest among all the students, because my foster parents and the family members really treat me very nice. I will smile broadly when thinking of them, they are cute and friendly. My mum's age is 39 but she looks young, many people thought we are siblings and not mum and daughter ( maybe we have the same hairstyle + the height is almost the same ). I like my youngest sister much, she is so pretty!! You feel like you have the responsible to take care her when you seeing her, really! Ohya, my foster family > 1 dad, 1 mum, 2 sisters and 1 brother.
I have visited some schools and found out be a Malaysian is a good thing because the time for high school students to study in school is from 8am till 10pm. Can you imagine how the life is?! Every day just study and study, i don't like that. I have the golden chance to taste their food also, super duper nice for me!!! Kimchi, although have it every day but i pretty like it ( I bought some for you guys, happy?! haha ) XP.
I have known many new friends from different races in this program, how great is it! They are really nice and friendly even the Malays, they are open-minded, they can play and chat everything with us. Even the trip ends, we still have chat on facebook, i think my English has some improvements, cause we chat English all the way. GOOD! XP
okay, lets see some pictures =DDDD
| all my friends and we are "AJUMA" geng XP |
| the cake for me, so touched! |
| my lovely and beautiful sister, cute rite?! |
| my mum in Korea |
| starbuck! haha |
| my new profile picture on facebook! LIKE! |
for more photos, please view facebook, everything is there =)
标签: WONDERFUL
