Mr Ling
2011年9月28日星期三 @ 19:42
I am sick, today is the third day. The time I felt I was fully recovered then my mum told me "you are still fever". I was like "yea ar? but I feel better now" (p/s: this was what happened in this morning before I went to school). It became the reason why I skipped the BI tuition at A1 today. I was like a
The most serious case that happened in my class today was Mr Ling gets angry of my class. We were too noisy while he was teaching although this situation already been normal in my class. The boys thought that Mr Ling is their friend / buddy, so they didn't really care about his homework, of course the notes too. He expressed his feeling today, I was so shocked and regretted for our class behavior. We are the second top class in Kwang Hua, but the attitude that we have is worse than any class. Sorry teacher, I really hope you can accept YueHan + my apologize. We are sincere.
I gave you my words and I really hope we can make a big difference and prove it to you . Your worried won't be happened again. ( This succeed needed the cooperation from all classmates ) SHOW you "our respect" SHOW you "our result" SHOW you "you are a GOOD teacher" all there are the most right thing to do. 70% for Final Term result in Chemistry subject, at least. I promised you and promised myself that won't let you disappointed again. It's enough, everything should end here, no matter happy or sad moments, I just want you not to be angry. I can't find the reason to let you accept our stupidness + noisiness but I'll try my best to make everything be better and best one day.
SMILE! tomorrow is a new day =)

