11.11.11 ( yesterday )
2011年11月12日星期六 @ 15:49
11.11.11 this is a nice date and I make a wish at 11.11pm ( hope it will come true =D )
but I was bored in school on that day, super boring ><
I came to school for giving the presents of Marathon MP to all the teachers and some SRM stuff too
after settle all, my day was so bored, so appreciate that Joven went to school on that day too.
She accompanied me most of the time.
But at the end, I still
This is the first time I chat so much with Viren, his points make me laugh lo
I questioned " why u always sleep in class ? "
He replied " because I am sleepy and haven't slept enough 8 hours " LOL
Actually, they want to play snooker de, but I wear school uniform, cant enter
so we go to Secret Recipe to have some simple chat
and I found out my RM 50 was lost OMG T.T
this time really bankrupt ad T.T
Thanks to accompany me anyway =D
one good news to share!!!
My dad helps me to get a part-time job already > work in his friend's boutique shop
but still not yet confirm because I have 2 days tuition in a week
dad is discussing with him now , hope I can get a favourable reply =D
personally organize a run is quite a trouble stuff
no regret, just being tired + wish everything is all right
thinking how to take the shirts for you guys, have to discuss with Waiyern
hungry already, Maggie Mee is my lunch for today.
yesterday and today are nice day because many couples get married STAY SWEET =)
my parent will attend a dinner, my brother attends another dinner and my sis and I attend another dinner with my aunt. ALL OUT FOR MARRIAGE DINNER.

