my rule
2011年11月6日星期日 @ 13:21
Everyone may has different thoughts and opinions for a same case.
I will voice out my opinion and argue with others if we have different ideas.
This always be the reason for a quarrel. Sorry for everything.
For me, I will accept your idea if you can give me your reason.
The reason has to be acceptable and fair to everyone. That's all.
I have been thought it is simple but everything has an exception and something called imperfect.
SORRY if I really made a mistake.
All I have thought is more than you and we don't know how the next second will be.
All I have thought is more than you and we don't know how the next second will be.
Don't confirm everything will go on time, there is always something happened unpredictable.
I am scared that thing might go wrong or uncompleted within the dateline.
You may think I'm over worried but what I do is just for in case.
Maybe time will be wasted, but it is okay for me because a good job worth for it.
I am holding a rule " Never think to play, if you haven't done your job nicely "
Be responsible, not only for others but also your future and the words you promised.
I won't be talking in a rude way if there is nothing happen.
When I am nice to you, please keep your attitude and don't ruin my good temper.
Everything happened with a reason.
For you and for me, it is the same.
I am learning to listen to other voices and hope same to you.
Don't just look on what you need but turn around and think for others.
Sorry and thank you, every day is a lesson for me to grow up and become more mature.
After raining, there is a rainbow in everywhere we are.
Look at it and I smile because we are under the same sky.
I am so angry because I am care about you.
