<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
2011



December is going to an end soon and same to 2011.
Thanks God that giving me a memorable year with my friends and family.
4S2, the class that i had been disliked and wanted to transfer ends up with fun.
the friends that i didn't know ends up with pictures and cheers. 
the class that was dirty and untidy ends up with light blue and pink, kinda like a kindergarten.
the classmates had quarrel end up with cooperation and laughters.

I had travelled to many places and everything was deeply embedded in my mind.
I had a part time job and gained the first salary in my life.
I had attended some gatherings which proved to me that FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.
I had knew many friends through 30 hours famine, srm, marathon and other events.

about Merry Christmas
I travelled to Kuantan with my family members and relatives on Christmas eve.
8 families, 46 people, 9 cars going, a big big group.
I sure enjoyed in it especially the time we sat together and chatted non stop + shared any topic.
I like to walk beside the beach, listen to the sound of wave, enjoy the sea breeze and close my eyes to have a daze, everything happened peacefully.
We had BBQ under a shade in the resort, the seafood was fresh and delicious!
We celebrated my cousin's birthday there too, we found a cake shop hardly LOL
There was 2 DSLR cameras, thus my camera suddenly became useless haha
waiting them to upload the photos now =)

about holiday
it is quite a short period for me because my part time job occupied most of it
my sister's SPM was over and it gonna be my turn soon, add oil everybody.
I wish to attend some gatherings but only 4s2 organized, still waiting =)

about 2011
I end up with single but I don't like to repost as my facebook status 
I am curious that why they want to tell the whole world they are single?
<3 it means heart but in math, it means less than 3, thus 2 people are enough for relationship.
thanks for the memories.

about 2012
5S2 I'm coming and want to be a nerd
graduate in Kwang Hua and SPM coming
a more awesome, meaningful year will do. =)