2012 a new beginning
2012年1月6日星期五 @ 22:46
2012, a more hectic year than I expected.
now, I am Ketua Penyunting for SRM, Ketua Kelas for 5S2 and Bendahari for Marathon.
Anyway, thanks for their trust.
during the PMD programmer, we talked about stress and I was thinking that " YEA, i am stress too "
somehow, the pressure is came from myself,
I wish to make everything perfect...
I wish to do the best or at least better than last year...
I wish to improve more in every subject especially the speaking skill...
I wish to have more meaningful memory with my friends in Kwang Hua...
I want to have many things in a year and to make them come true,
I start to work double harder and stress myself.
Is okay, I am alright now, I still can handle all stuffs on my hand.
this is the third schooling day in 2012, I am officially a Form 5 student and will fight for SPM soon. Good luck and all the best to every SPM candidate, believe you can and you can =)

