no excuse
2012年2月2日星期四 @ 22:17
today I keep going out for TR, I don't think I am very busy because there is always someone busier than me. Someone might think it is hard to let me handle everything in once but arrange your time wisely will do.
Mr Square told me that my things are always in perfect even I got a lot of excuses to handle them informally BUT that is not my style because I have a mindset that we have to be responsible for what we do. Furthermore, he said many people will choose to give up halfway because they can't comfort the pressure but I am alright with everything now because I am optimistic enough.
His words are NICE, actually I was not in a pretty good mood when he telling me that but I realize that nothing can stop you except you want to give up, every reason is just an reasonable excuse to let you feel better in doing the
