<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
this period


I had been disconnected with you guys via blog for about two weeks, how are you recently? I wish to know more about the mentally you. =)

Many things happened during this period and sad to say mostly were BAD. But now many problems had curb. Thanks to everyone who willing to listen to my nagging and also giving the useful advice nor action which helps me lot LOL.
**normally i will only tell my story once or twice, after sharing it out, i feel better and SMILE again. I'm sorry to queenie because she always be the one who left out something happened on me. I am not purposely keep everything from her but the time is not suitable..so like that lo............


I hate quarrel but it's a way to let me know myself more and motivate me to become a better person. I'm surprised to find out I won't be getting angry when someone said the bad part of me even in front of public. High EQ? LOL I think " I became more mature " . Agree? haha

Don't worry, we are alright now. If you know me really well, you will know I won't just let the thing past, I will question the person and find out what's wrong between us because I believe that after we solve the problem, our friendship will be enhanced and last longer. So I asked him just now, he is a smart fellow, he told me he couldn't control his emotion today, so wait for other day. Fine, I will be here everytime he wants to talk about the topic.

SMILE everyone, no matter what had happened, it is only part of our life.
If you facing a problem, don't worry, it will pass soon.
If you enjoy in your life now, continue with it, make your life more meaningful. =)

Ohya, my sister will help to reply message when I am snoozing or busy with something. LOL