<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
for myself


credit from Cheer Ning.

sometimes, I'm busy with school's stuff but I'd enjoy in it.
I might be tired, I might be tension, I might get scored by teachers or myself for not playing my role well.
But everything will be alright, it's just a process, after all, I am still who I am.
I live my life the way I like. I smile and laugh every day just because I love every moment of my life.
To be honest, if I become a normal student like Form 1,
I won't be that happy because I used to have a busy and tiring life that lets me know the meaning of LIFE.
I'm sure I would take a vacation after everything have done because I need time to relax and think the future of mine. Anyway, I have to use time to clear my mind that my busy life is over and I gonna leave my secondary school and take a look of the world outside my sight. =)

**dunno why I'll type all these out. Maybe tomorrow is Monday again and I have to go to school again. As what enning said, Monday no longer BLUE, so smile broadly to face a new day. =)

today is the 4th day we meet. =)