sick
2012年4月28日星期六 @ 00:51
![]() |
| maybe after 10 years only i can find such man LOL |
my legs are bit by 7 mosquitoes, so pek cek !!
okay, back to the topic.
As what you know, I am sick and sick for 3 days
a bit unexpected and surprised because I didn't know that it will be so serious until I had to return to my home half-way studying and yea, no more full attendance, so i might start my ponteng life again. LOL
I would like to appreciate everyone for their care, I feel warm of every single message and word especially those who update my situation daily HAHA.
SURE have to thanks my parents for accompany me 3 days long. LOVE them so much so much!
a thing to share,
I wish to receive ur message but at the end I find out I'm thinking too much and expecting high.
It's okay, everything will be alright and I will be fully recover soon, so see you guys on Monday! =)

