ALWAYS PREPARED
2012年5月24日星期四 @ 17:39
Mid-term examination is over!
To be honest, I am not really happy about that because don't have time to enjoy the moment of freedom. Today every SRM member is ordered to stay back until 4.30pm to complete school magazine works. Many members start to ask " wasn't I finished my part? ". Yea, I know you did but we are a team and Pn Chun's concept is " if still got 1 person hasn't done his part, everyone has to help "
**just my opinion because feel like she likes to tell us that " if you cant stay back then resign ".
Today totally get shocked that she fires a member. Suddenly everyone in peace. SHOCK!
Cant find the latest article of head prefect and mine >,< a little shock, luckily still got the soft copy for the old one, so have to check with teacher about the grammar again. Is okay, I still got one day to complete. ADD OIL!
Pn Chun offers us a chance to have a job, so called part time job because the job is related to school magazine too. The difference is we can get salary this time because we are helping the printing company to type all the names or something like that. I wish to take the chance especially just 2 students needed but I have to arrange my time first. Many things have to be done within first week. Try my best!
Ohyea, today very tired because I only slept 2 hours and 30 minutes last night, just to chiong my chemistry but sad to say I still fail for it, miss our too many things, have to study more about chemistry in the coming holiday. Need to plan my time more wisely, stop TR / ponteng , we have no time NOW.

