<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Datuk YapS


seriously I am fall in love with DATUK YAP GANG! We are too awesome until I cannot accept especially Datuk Yap EMO! beh tahan her humour ! LOL

since these few weeks we started some topics and everyone is interested about it, thus we always using tuition time to gossip HAHA. I think this is the very first time I think about everything about us because normally I can only recall recent memories and forget the past. Actually the conversation affected my study mood because my mind was stuck in memories.

I'm not afraid of thinking the past because they are part of life and they make me more confirm that what my mind is now. Honestly I appreciate you and all the past and now. =) But don't know why, it's hard for me to show it in reality. It's okay, everything will be alright! SMILE everyone! 

记忆总是美好的,因为当下的我们并不会珍惜,直到现在。