<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
DAY 1


this fortnight holidays will be an awesome holiday :D

Day 1 ( 26 May 2012, Saturday )
I have a family gathering at my grandmother's house, the objective is to celebrate Mother's Day. This is the third time I celebrate Mama's Day this year! haha. Maybe all my family members like the feeling of having a gathering and get the chance to know the latest status of one and another. Anyway, I am still happy and enjoy in it. =D
1st celebration:
Having dinner at restaurant with relative. We bought a cake and a boutique of flower. At first, I suggest to take photos of every detail, like we went to book the flowers, write a card, choose cake, etc. to make a video but we don't have enough time, so plan failed, maybe next year it may come true. Stay tuned? haha

aunt (green), mama (red)
last minute bought this cake HAHA


LOVE! <3

2nd celebration:
Venue: My aunt's house
Date: one day before BC exam!! >.<
Time: 6.30pm - 11++pm
** my siblings and I came back home earlier to complete our revision, project, assignment and homework. My house is so quiet but the feeling is so nice, I LIKE IT because everyone is putting effort on something and it is kind of a support for me. Just pretty like it! :D
By the way, my aunt had cooked many delicious food for us. OMG! so yummmmmyyyyyy!! haha. My mother shared her flowers with other aunties. She took out the flowers from packaging and asked my sister and I pass to every aunt and wish them "HAPPY MOTHER's DAY! ". This idea was came from me! So proud to admit that! XP

**no photo with me now ><

3rd celebration:
Chu's spirit is totally shown here! haha because this celebration is in buffet style, every family cooks at least one diet. We did sushi together while chatting and "curi makan" LOL. First time making so many sushi in one short. Everyone helping each other, even the sushi didn't look very nice but I am satisfy for our hard work. The whole afternoon is used.

dunno why, this photo cannot be ratated. @@