<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
epic fail



sat for exam for 8 days and I am really tired of exam.
I like to study but not forced to study especially study all within one day.
But this situation happens daily recently WHY?!
my panda eyes are big and black enough, my face got more and more pimples. ><
I beg time to slow down, so I can have more time to study but I wish everything past in a second.
Stop this terrible, horrible, vegetable life as soon as possible !

about today history, epic fail? even I got the tips but the range is too broad.
Is okay, don't think about the past, look forwards! next week will be more TERRIBLE.

All the best everyone!!!


Feel like my holiday almost fully booked, need to go to school to complete SRM stuff, attend OiC camp, complete add math project, family gathering, quick revision for biology with my elder cousin who scored straight As in SPM last time

Besides, I plan to have some outings with friends, example Joven and Yingying ; I wish to play badminton with 2C gang ; feel like to gossip with Datuk Yap gang ; 1 whole day at Starbucks, chat and study =) ; have some time and chat with my classmates ; if anyone is going to organize a gathering, I'll try to attend ; book fair at The Mines. 

MAIN PROBLEM: time and transport =(