<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Father's Day


Yesterday was BOMBA MUT, I attended but returned home earlier because needed to balik kampung to celebrate Father's Day with ahgong at Banting. So missed a lot of interesting part. Heard that at the end many people cried. I didn't have the chance to watch the part KS dancing, sad! Purposely went there to support Jack, Zijie and Ks de lo, mana tau half way return home liao, really ps. Wasted the free ticket. Jack always wants things to be perfect but unfortunately that Liying got injured in her first dance, couldn't continue her performance. That's why I think Jack, ChangJie, KaiWei and Alan will 牺牲色相 to dance LOL!

just got Tim, Xyi and me in this photo ><
**En Ning's eyes are big enough when seeing leng zai! XP
Btw, Tan Xiaoyi, I changed my wall photo for my cell phone already, later you say I too sad HAHA.




About Father's Day. My brother and I went to RT to buy a cake. I started falling in love with RT cakes but sad to say there is still 99% of chocolate cake ! LOL ! The celebration is simple yet warm :D. First, we went to a restaurant to have our dinner then returned to ahgong's house to cut cakes, take photos and chit-chatting! I was surprised that Ahgong's house got 2 puppies now ( 1 gold and another 1 is black and white ) CUTE! haha. Ohya, my siblings and I printed 2 photos and put them in photo frames and sent as a gift for ahgong so that he can see us daily HAHA. Scared him miss me too much XP.