<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
HOLIDAY #2


Day 2 ( 27 May, Sunday )

planned to play badminton with my buddies but I was informed by my parents that we will be going to ahgong's house in the morning, so I was forced to FFK them although I was the one who jio them LOL but at the end they chose to cancel it due to most of them couldn't attend. So we departed at 8am and having our "bah kut teh" breakfast at banting with my grandpa + visited my aunty. I purposely brought a camera there to take photo with dad and grandpa for the purpose of supporting UBK's video. Some might think it might be awkward when seeing yourself in a video that might be played in front of students and teachers during assembly, but since this is the last year in Kwang Hua and I was asked by Pn Prema to encourage all Form 5 students to be supportive in this "programme" so I think I should set up an example but sad to say, now only collected few photos.

mine <3
Oops, out of topic. 

Daddy wanted to watch badminton match so we returned home around 1pm. Since my first plan was failed so I got another plan which was play badminton with my cousins but then it was failed again because my cousins FFK me T.T.

Went to starbucks in the evening to complete my add math project and pass all the papers and homework to Timothy. That fellow ar! holiday for 1 month ++ still not enough, sumore ponteng 1 week LOL!