Holiday #3
2012年6月4日星期一 @ 18:42
Day 3 ( 28th May, Monday )
Attend OiC Camp with friends and mostlyThey giving us a super long lunch time and it really bored me, so I hang around with SA gang and tim. Nothing much to talk with them, so not showing a happy face ><. Ohyea, I met yam there. To be more accurate, not coincident meet but purposely meet because I sms with him and he knew that I am in Taylor. Because of this camp, his class was cancelled. So with SA gang, we chatted at cafe. He shared a lot of his own experiences with us that how boring and lifeless a SAM course is **luckily my sister didn't take this, if not she will definitely die because both of us are not smart in managing time HAHA.
According to those who attending OiC Camp at Taylor, Lakeside, it is super duper fun and awesome but for Subang Jaya de just average. Anyway, I am happy that my group, Group 3 got the champion in Amazing Race! hahahaha. I think the main reason why we will get the champion is all of us are chinese and most of us are from KwangHua, thus no communication problem HAHA!
At first, I was not the one who incharged this programme but get informed last minute, so I think I make some new friends there and yea still hii n bye friends. ><. It makes me feel like I got a lot of friends but buddies just a few and it really sad. Don't worry, I am not emo LOL.
