HEY ! SMILE !
2012年7月1日星期日 @ 19:05
Attended Centro Run this morning, feeling not bad because this time I ran with friends ( Joven, Wenyi, Eu Hui, An Qi, Ying Hui, Huey Yin ) and finally got the chance to taste the summer drink of starbucks!! It was GOOD! Haha
Anyway, 5S3 really rocks
and it's a GREAT thing to have those classmates
who willing to support at the moment that
their classmates need them the most.
Their action has shown me what a UNITY CLASS is.
and it's a GREAT thing to have those classmates
who willing to support at the moment that
their classmates need them the most.
Their action has shown me what a UNITY CLASS is.
** TAN XIAO YI , treasure them !!!
about report card day, a bit terrible but everything is alright.
I know what to do next. Let's chiong chiong chiong!!
about shopping ! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I GOT THIS!!!!
See what's this !! ROXY CARD !!
HEY! SMILE!
