<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
PINK!


I saw many people making the count down calendar for SPM and also trial. This situation scaerd me because I got no idea that actually SPM will be coming super duper soon. :( Anyway, special thanks to HuiChing for making one for me with very colourful papers LOL. Btw, I found out something currently, PINK is NICE! :D


Yesterday I attended St John MUT. Overall still not bad, can see their effort and the couple dance is the highlight for MUT. Although they didnt have enough time to have full rehearsal but everything still smooth and sailing. LUCKILY. After that, second round went to Setia City Mall to celebrate my brother's birthday!! His birthday cake is so special because we didnt order and Secret Recipe doesnt have a complete cake that time, so this idea came out -> COMBINE CAKE! LOL 


I dont know how to describe for the taste but just feeling CUTE and FUNNY! haha
There is one piece of "durian durian" and the taste is too 96 until the cake next to it also but the taste of durian LOL!!

went to Aeon to watch Dark Knight Rises, super duper NICE! you MUST watch it at least one !!