<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
study


STUDY
dunno what to say , just feel like update my blog.
I thought I am longing for this day, consider the last day for trial but I cant feel the happiness.
No yelling or any cheerful celebration after all, I think everyone is tension for the coming SPM. 40 ++ days. ALL THE BEST everyone, do the best and perform well in our LAST exam. By the way, be confident but not over confident. Everyone will make mistake, just learn from mistakes.

Ohyea, I realise something currently. Sometimes, it is not good to say looking forwards if you didn't look back what you have done especially those mistakes. If we just ignore the past, we will never learn. I did find out this is my BIG BIG weak point. Need to change.

at the end, i hope everyone can stay happy. Special to Joven, try not to be sad, if got anything, text me or even call me, anytime will do =)
Sometimes, we know friends are there for us all the time but we need action to be shown. <3 font="font">