<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
HOPE


FRIENDS
fate let us meet
time makes us know
toleration makes us become lifelong friends
So treasure each other more by day
Don't let any single little thing to affect the friendship
Hold the friendship tightly.
It is not depends on how much you get but how much you gave.

TRUE FRIENDS
no need to chat daily but you know they will be there for you anytime you need.
You might not like his attitude but time lets you know this is the TRUE him.
He never want to hide anything from you because he believe that you know him well and never suspect.
I believe that everyone wants something in return but world is never fair.
What we want is different with what we have.
The time you set a bad impression of someone and start to talk with others about his weak points, this is not fair for him already.
Today he might not know he was wrong, tomorrow he might figure it out. We dunno and never know. This is the mystery of life. So let's time tell us the real story and not the creative imagination of our mind.
Today he might not take you as his BEST friend that you define but tomorrow he might show you that you are more important than himself. 
Every outcome you want is depends on what you did today.

You know what you are doing. 
If what you are doing now doesn't turn things good then why should you do?
Don't put your mindset on someone and want others to agree with you.
I admit that we like to hang around with those who agree with us but try to listen other voices, you can learn more before you get hurt.
learning is a long journey, once you escape, nothing you learn.

my words might be harsh but what I really want to say is I treasure every friend I have and I believe that you too, just sometimes we might hurt our friends indirectly and I wish we still can have the time to change before things go worse :)