<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
something wrong w me


again, I feel so tired. Everyone wants thing to be good, I do. I am really tired right now. I think if I still have a chance to be a leader in college or university next time, I might pass this tough job to others. Sometimes, I am envy the classes that are really good in cooperation. My class do have some who really active but the point is people are selfish, we always take care for our own goods and also best friends. 1 class. 46 students, S2, its chance to make us met but by choice to make us become friends. To be sincere, I really appreciate that. We smile, we laugh, we argue but then at the end we still treasure each other. 

As a monitor, I still having the responsible to take care the class and also make sure you guys to follow the school rules. # just try to give a supportive response, I am tired of doing the same thing again and again. I shout in front of the class, no matter what the response is, I need to go by one to one and tell the same thing again and again. This is the first time that I felt tired of doing this. For me, last time, this might just be a kind advice that I gave but now I have the feeling "why should I so care?" Sorry for my emotion currently. Maybe what I think is more than what you thought, but trust me, worry more is better than less.

Teachers passed by and saw we did, for the class, as long as the teacher didn't scold then everything will be alright. For me, S2 name going to be ruined again. Some teachers might saying something not good behind and you never know because I never share. I listened to their words, I started to think, are we really good? or are we really that bad? What I did is not only because I have the responsibility but more to I want to have a class that everyone LIKE, everyone can feel the unity and the happiness.


尽管在情理来说,我们是对的。但不要忘记你身处何出,在法理而言,我们永远是错的那方。不要为自己找再多好听的借口,不需要得到再多人的认同,因为就连你自己都知道你现在做的一切是校方不允许的。