setia city mall
2012年11月28日星期三 @ 11:56
Hehehehehehehe one paper left now, everyone is having holiday mood already I guess. Is okay because I know that gathering, outing and the time spent with friends are more important. So yesterday I went to Setia City Mall with my classmate, really last minute but I like the feeling HAHA. It is really a good thing if your friends drive a car to school, so TRUE!
They went to watch a movie yesterday but it is started at 5.50pm, it is quite late, that's why I didn't follow them, hang around there alone, went to TYPO and Miss T to grab some beautiful notebook and cute stuff. Although Miss T's notebook have 50% discount now but the line spacing for me is consider small, so don't feel like to buy. Typo now can see 2013 planner with beautiful colours, of course they have some pretty cute stuffs too, just that they are expensive. They make me have an idea that "Cute things with the price that not cute and not friendly at all", just take an example, 3 birthday cards cost RM30 and this is the price after discount, so what's for to spend extra money in these little stuffs, no one will care. So waiting for book fair LOL! can shop happily and get some cute and cheap things LIKE ! haha
By the way, met quite a lot people there. The time we saw Pn Chun Mee Lee, Sir Lim Hong Koon and S3 teacher really frighten me LOL unexpected. Wonder what is their thought when seeing 16 students started to celebrate for having freedom when BC paper hasn't over. HAHA
SPM makes us no time to sleep, now it makes me feel like nothing to do. okay, plan to read all the novels that I have. Sis bought 6 books back from Pinang LOL these holidays will be different

