<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
black


Need a camera but no money. 

I guess I'm really free. Is okay for me to stay in my home nowadays because I become a Malay girl now, need to keep myself away from direct UV sunlight HAHA. My sister keep telling me " You're so black " with a shocked face, even she told me quite many times but her emotion still stunned :(. Ohyea, yinghui said I really turn black obviously. Aiyo, really play hard during class trip HAHA. Anyway, I realize that too every time I look at the mirror, so went to Watson to get a whitening mask, whitening serum and deep moisturise serum.

One important thing to share. I'm going to start my undang and driving lesson soon. Dad will help me to register tomorrow, to make things fast, I will listen undang on Thursday. Going alone I guess, dunno who to invite to accompany me. It might take a super long time and boring.

Sign in my facebook and twitter but nothing I did, just checked the notification. Dunno what to do. Girls and boys, wish to get some invitations of outing or gathering before my college life starts.