Different
2012年12月10日星期一 @ 00:08
I like to read my friend's blog but nowadays just few update frequently, some are busy in doing part time job and I guess some forget they have a blog. Is okay, I still like my blog much, sharing my daily life with readers even though I am not sure is anyone reading it except me. Found a blog which only posts beautiful pictures, I like to surf it when I am free and share with you guys the pictures here. Really nice and colourful, you can take a look on it by clicking the link here.
Some photos with my siblings:
![]() |
| with my sister |
![]() |
| with my brother |
Okay, my mind suddenly think about myself. I am not an ordinary girl because
- I don't like to eat chocolate. It is either too bitter or too sweet.
- I don't really feel like to go Paris because many burglars there.
- I don't like white winter. I like sunny summer.
- I don't like extra cheese and cream. A simple dish is delicious.
- I can't stay at home for a long period. I am outgoing.
- I don't like expensive gift. I like cute stuff.
- I don't have many accessories. I like T-shirt and jeans.
- I don't like park. I like beach.
- I am more interested in bungee jump more than bake cake.


