Joven
2012年12月21日星期五 @ 12:38
A bit lazy to update my blog. Used laptop to surf the social networks before I slept yesterday, this makes me
I went to Aeon this Wednesday to celebrate Joven's birthday, it was an early celebration because she has a flight to Australia tonight. # Take care yourself and enjoy your trip :).Bought her Starbucks espresso tiramisu instead of cake, is quite delicious, you should try it next time :). Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANG JOVEN. Wish you like your "cake" and gift. :D Our topic really never end, 2 people hang out for the whole day but the time still not enough for us LOL. Ohyea, girls like shopping ! By the way, I drank Hot Green Tea Latte again and the stuff wrote " GIRL " on my paper cup without asking me my name. It's cute and I like it HAHA.
We watched a movie " Rise of the Guardians ", my classmates watched this before, they said it is nice and I really agree with them. It is like the combination of the festival tales that we heard during childhood. And YEA I still believe in them, my light is still ON ! Haha~ To be honest, this is the very first time I heard of Jack Frost because he never take a tour to Malaysia LOL. My dad did something similar to me when I studying kindergarten. My sister and I believed that keeping our teeth in a box will turn up to money the next day. # I think every kid believes that and they did try. But for sure the tooth won't turn up money but it still maintain as a tooth no matter how long you keep it. My and I have a different story to share because my dad throw away our teeth in the small box and put an one ringgit coin in it # last time gold colour coin. His action made us so happy especially we were not sure and requested him, he was really talented in making us happy, he said the tooth fairy took it and left a gift for us. WOAH! our hearts were leapt for joy, my sister still shared her own story to her friends and asked them to try. Haha
Conclusion: I like my childhood time LOL


