<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
pinkish blogskin


It's time for us to take an adventure, about tomorrow, about future, about college, I have decided. There is nothing as not sure for now because over thinking will only make myself more blur. What to think ? Transport problem? Definitely, I still haven't got my license. Anyway, at this moment I feel like to share some beautiful pictures with you.







By the way, wish you like my blogskin, it makes this blog not that death, at least more colourful and the pinkish blogskin makes me happy for no reason. 
Look at the title: THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE 
I really mean it  :)