relaxing holiday # resort
2012年12月26日星期三 @ 01:10
This is the first post for my family trip at Fraser Hill. I didn't take many photos because nothing much we did. Just want to share something here first since Christmas is over and I can't sleep tonight although I am super tired. Weird. This is the first and last family trip I attended this year due to SPM. It is really a relaxing holiday for me because we are living in a bungalow resort which is well renovated and we could have high tea at the garden. So awesome, feel like taking a holiday at western country especially the weather now is cold, the feeling is great :). The connection there is super low and most of the time only available for emergency call, so I decided to switched off my cell phone, temporary lost connection with the outside world :D
![]() |
| I was trying to run around the house but this is just the front part. So BIG! #crazy |
Look at the photo above, the house basically has two parts, there is a row at the right hand side which is separated. We called it as a game center because we played ping pong and "nami" there while elders busy chatting ( two sets of furniture ) + before entering the "center", there is a place for us to BBQ. Really awesome !
![]() |
| Behind of the house ( have a mini play ground ) |
![]() |
| A long stair before entering the house. |





