relaxing holiday # activities
2012年12月28日星期五 @ 00:45
Continue my holiday at Fraser Hill. We had BBQ which children like included me HAHA play and eat together ! At the game center, I learnt to play ping pong from don't know at all until not bad now, still need to practise more to maintain the level, hard for me to improve because the ping pong ball's speed is too fast and it frightened me LOL. Photo time again
![]() |
| FOOD! |
By the way, I tried archery again but it is different than last time at Genting because this held at outdoor and the distance was shorter due to the weather was quite humid and we couldn't really see a far object. Everyone had 10 chances, I got one at yellow area, so PROUD! :DD Actually I went there to ride horse but they closed the counter to take movie, so missed the chance. Aiyo.
![]() |
| testing testing LOL |
We went to two waterfall too, considered mini one because not many people but still saw some Malay youths had a camp there. Dad said they like to go there for picnic and camp but Chinese prefer to go city to enjoy their holiday, can be obviously seen at shopping center.
![]() |
| Just sister and me, brother not in because he is still traveling, at Paris now WOAH! |
The weather there was really cold, so every morning we had a jog, many foreigners there, in the early morning especially on Christmas day, many cars there, everyone was prepared for jungle trekking but we didn't know that, so no one ready for it and we promised to spend a day to take an adventure and try new thing someday, next year maybe? haha. I'm looking forward.
My brother promised me to bring me mountaineer but he said he forget the way to go jor, mana boleh macam ni :(. And yea I am searching for next year run, I really hope I can participate in Brooks Run but due to transport problem, I need to wait my cousin to confirm first. But she hasn't gave a reply yet, so eagerrrr




