<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
S3's video


How you define classmates? They ain't not mean the people you spent time together in a class only. They are those who you never know they will know you so well and started to have many many unforgettable memories together which make everyone feels touched and wants to cry at the end.

I really like 2C because it really gave me that feeling, about S2, I am still glad to enter the class and had fun add up with some arguments with you guys, all of us have our opinions and dare to share it out HAHA. Again thank you for making my secondary senior year so meaningful. A bit sad because I didn't really spend a lot of time with my classmates, some seldom talk to, I am pretty okay with the boys, just that girlsss, I feel sorry. How I wish I can re-enter kwang hua and study in 5S2 again with you guys. I won't make myself regret again.

THANKS :)

Nothing can turn back time, I miss the time we spent together. 
The thought after viewing S3's video. Really a good job, it took 12 minutes ++ to completely viewing it but for me, it never enough. Memories can be recorded but not all, heart know that we will never be far apart although next year we will be taking different courses and study at different places. Is okay, I know they will miss each other and have a lot of gatherings or outings, just like 2C. Energy Never Diez.
# TAN XIAO YIEEEE, you enter one of the best classes :DD

Anyway, I LOVE 5S2