<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Wedding


Almost every weekend, my parents are not in because many people getting married. The atmosphere is happy and today is my cousin's turn. Haha. He is not very close to me due to the age, we are not in the same gang LOL. Anyway, his girlfriend is really tall and her eyes are really big, so JEALOUS you know. Ohyea, white fairy skin too. Guess what? Since I am free, so I went to their house this morning to see the pretty bride and the handsome bridegroom (don't have their photo ><) and sure I need the "ang pau" :P

every girl's dream

Asking my mum what to help in the kitchen, my aunt said " I scared you gonna make it more messy " In my mind, I was like "am I so careless?" Anyway, my sis and I just doing some simple stuff since we dunno how to cook. Many babies in house, everyone is so cute! Still, my nephew is the cutest but also the naughtiest :P

By the way, mummy was so busy today, she had a jogging this morning, had bah kut teh as breakfast with dad and some friends, they had a long chat and made it almost late to my aunt's house. After that, she attended a gathering. Woah, can't believe that she graduated school for more than 30 years but they still having gathering. Guys and girls, we must have something like this especially their SPIRIT.

Going to attend their wedding dinner tonight.
Stay Sweet.