well
2012年12月15日星期六 @ 23:06
Returned from my class trip, cleared my luggage, took a bath, drinking a milo while surfing social networks. I am back to my holiday life. About my feeling, I dunno how to say. I wonder why I didn't say goodbye to everyone as I used to be in that way. Maybe in the deepest of my heart believe this isn't an end for us, for 5S2. Look at the tweets and facebook statuses, everyone miss their home, miss their bed but we miss our classmates even more. Yea, same here. I spent these few nights with hueyyin, yinghui and enning. We chatted a lot with the guys. They liked to find us to play, to chat and I like that too but it made me feel bad today for not spending time with the girls. Those nights might not be happened again.
I would like to share with you about my class trip next time with the photos. :)
En Ning and I bought something for our gang. *photo
![]() |
| Blessings. |
About you, you did spoil my mood in the way that you didn't know but my friends make my day and let me think about us when I am free in the bus. I did wonder why things changed so fast, I wonder about the reasons but I am scared of hearing them. So try to think less. Temporary forget about you.

