<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
first 2 days in Taylor


I am a college student officially, although just started from this Monday, my time is not enough for me already. Wow. I am sure you are wondering is college life that busy? I still don't know about the answer yet, I wasted a lot of time for waiting the bus. Just for your information, I am going Taylor by private bus for this month, it departs at 6.30am, so I need to wake up super early to take a bath and dress up. To prevent I miss the bus, normally I give myself extra 5 mins for daydreaming LOL ! Around 7.30am, I will reach. This is the fix time. Hence, even my class started at 9am, I can only hang around the college and try to get some friends to chat to. The most tiring moment is waiting the bus after class dismiss. The driver didn't reach on time for these 2 days. >,<

Taylor is really dependence on technology especially Apple products. All the notifications like academic calender, school event, timetable will be shown in student portal's website. Surfing it is like my daily job now. My lecturers encourage us to bring Ipad for taking down notes or searching. All the lecturers send their notes through our email and some Apps. Some presentations need Ipad to do too. Luckily mummy bought one Ipad on last Sunday, I might bring it to college quite often next month onwards. Must keep it nicely.

Entering a new environment, for sure will get some new friends. The most important thing is college is all about SPEAKING. Woah! Sometimes I really don't know what is the most suitable word to be used. Is okay, at least communication still not having any problem HEHE. My class is considered a big crowd, 35 students and 9 of them are from outstation, mostly Melaka. I am still trying to remember all the names but is quite hard. Anyway, I have my little gang today, all ladies and one is Malay. She keeps looking for Halal food and we are helping her :D. Some of my classmates have very unique name and it is really hard to remember but I still can remember some teehee~ Example like Alele, Priyee, Julius, Merveni, D'Queen aka Queenie ... All of them are quite friendly. I am quite surprised that my class is the only class for the combination I choose. Everyone looks smart and quite a number are under scholarship (3 getting full scholarship under Sime Darby, they gt free room + book voucher for RM300, they are chosen from 1000 ppl, DAMN SMART) , sure I need to study harder. I like my class so far, everything turns better from day to day. We are super quiet when lecturer is speaking (official class will be starting from this thurs, so they just talking about the syllabus today). A lot of small or big tests, forecast papers for first semester is more important than what I thought because it can be used to apply oversea uni or college.


This is my timetable for first semester. If you wanna organize an outing or yamcha with me when you coming Subang Jaya. You can contact me according this. :)

Semester/Term: 1 (Jan-2013 - Jun-2013)
Printer friendly version

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
08:00 - 08:55AL-MAT [Lecture]

Classroom D11
Mr Woon B H
AL-MAT [Lecture]

Classroom D26
Mr Woon B H
AL-ECO [Lecture]

Classroom D5
Mr P.Mohnasundram
MPW 1133 [Lecture]

Lecture Theater 2
Arivom
AL-FMA [Lecture]

Classroom D28
Mrs Koh AL
09:00 - 09:55-


AL-PHY [Lecture]

Classroom D26
Mr. Chai MH
AL-FMA [Lecture]

Classroom D5
Mr Chin KF
-


AL-MAT [Lecture]

Classroom D28
Mr Woon B H
10:00 - 10:55AL-PHY [Lecture]

Discovery Lab 1
Mr. Chai MH
AL-FMA [Lecture]

Classroom D26
Mr Chin KF
-


AL-MAT [Lecture]

Classroom D24
Mr Woon B H
AL-FMA [Lecture]

Classroom D28
Mr Chin KF
11:00 - 11:55AL-PHY [Lecture]

Discovery Lab 1
Mr. Chai MH
AL-ECO [Lecture]

Classroom D26
Mr P.Mohnasundram
-


AL-ECO [Lecture]

Classroom D24
Mr P.Mohnasundram
-


12:00 - 12:55MPW 1133 [Lecture]

Lecture Theater 2
Arivom
MPW 1133 [Lecture]

Lecture Theater 2
Arivom
AL-FMA [Lecture]

Classroom D3
Mrs Koh AL
AL-MAT [Lecture]

Classroom D24
Mr Woon B H
AL-PHY [Lecture]

Classroom D28
Mr. Chai MH
13:00 - 13:55-


-


AL-PHY [Lecture]

Classroom D3
Mr. Chai MH
AL-ECO [Lecture]

Classroom D24
Mr P.Mohnasundram
-


14:00 - 14:55AL-ECO [Lecture]

Classroom D11
Mr P.Mohnasundram
AL-FMA [Lecture]

Classroom D26
Mrs Koh AL
AL-MAT [Lecture]

Classroom D3
Mr Woon B H
AL-PHY [Lecture]

Classroom D24
Mr. Chai MH
-


15:00 - 15:55-


AL-ECO [Lecture]

Classroom D26
Mr P.Mohnasundram
-


-


-



Legend:
AL-ECO - Economics
AL-FMA - Further Mathematics
AL-MAT - Mathematics
AL-PHY - Physics
MPW 1133 - Pengajian Malaysia/Malaysian Studies