kindergarten 1st year
2013年1月8日星期二 @ 14:32
Finally Jennifer is going to school, she becomes so shy suddenly. Heard what my sister in law said, she cried for the first two days when entering kindergarten. Now she is enjoy playing there and also makes friends. Yesterday her parents weren't free, so my sister and I went to her kindergarten to pick her home. Asked her what she learned " she said Apple, A for Apple " I asked again " How about banana? " She said " today only apple, no banana " LOL. Checked her bag, no book in it, these few days just let the kids to play around and don't feel strange for the environment. How nice it is :)
![]() |
| credit from her mother |
Now, Jennifer is schooling, Jayden is running while yelling around my house. This boy, so energetic !
![]() |
| try the drinks, not the cards. |
I saw Starbucks's post on facebook just now, new limited edition starbucks card again. The designs aren't nice compared to Christmas's designs. I prefer Starbucks come out more new drinks, not cards. Anyway, really feel like to taste the new drinks especially Soy Green Tea Frappuuccino. Finally I found one green tea lover, Yeoh Ying Hui ! haha


