<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
ladiesss night 2013


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! 2013 is a new start, this year is totally different than the year before, I'm going to experience more new things. I did some aims on 1st of Jan, perhaps I can achieve all I want this year. :)

Have a great time with my ladies on the first night, have a long time didn't meet them. As usual, topic never stop and this is the very first time the outing for five of us, Queenie no longer FFK, pretty happy. I find out suan siao EnNieee becomes one of the things we like to do HAHA, I dunno why, her reaction just cute enough LOL. Tonight is more like thanksgiving day, we give the presents out. Mine one is really not tat nice compared to them, so gonna write a letter, be patient my ladiesss :)

I agreed that we changed, maybe I changed, not you, I thought I'm the only one realize that, so didn't tell it out but I was definitely wrong, we knew that. I promised I will get back our friendship like last time and closer than before. You are my love one, sure won't let you go away XD

going to post our gathering soon, be patient <3 p="p">