little things
2013年1月16日星期三 @ 21:20
A little bit gossip for today. I found out that there is a girl in my class who is really smart ! She is Crystal. Quite admire her. She enters Taylor under Sime Darby full scholarship, she isn't only smart but good in extracurricular too. She is state representative for taekwondo. She is chosen to be my class assistant rep. Is a nice friend. :)
By the way, now only I know that Taylor actually having Teacher-Parents day after first semester examination. Can't believe it. I thought we are mature enough to be independent and able to arrange our time for study in order to achieve our goals.
![]() |
| today's quote :) |
Staying in Lecture Theatre 1 whole day with another 7 classes. For the first section, we just listening about universities platform, counselling centre, is quite boring. Luckily after lunch, we have some games to play, is quite simple but at least we can move around. Malaysian Study for yesterday was quite funny too and I didn't feel like he is teaching anyway. The lecturer just gave us one question and Waltfred is lucky enough to be chosen to write the question down on the white board.
Ques: " What remains unchanged? "
Everyone prefers to give a funny answer, for example Rosnah's hairstyle, MJ's skin colour, my height, etc
Every class will be officially started by tomorrow but I haven't got all my books. ><
Really lazy to print all the notes given by lecturers daily ARGH...

