No obstacles
2013年1月23日星期三 @ 21:51
Appreciate that tomorrow is public holiday. I am going to faint when looking at my further math 1 homework. Every week is a tiring week because study from morning till afternoon and evening only I reach home. Things getting tougher and I should be ready for everything. Actually I did but every time pek cek in solving all the questions make me feel
All right ! Chu Jia Ying ! You can make a difference by putting your effort in ! You know you CAN!
Lastly, I want to tell you all that I like my college life for no reasons. My colleagues are friendly and my class becomes more noisy by day. No longer active in class, I am an ordinary student, just like the first two years I was in Kwang Hua. Like that kind of student life pretty much. No worries, just need to play my role as student well. :)
Ladiesss, gonna meet up with you all. Let's crazy together.

