shopping makes me broke
2013年1月4日星期五 @ 14:50
I am busy this week, damn tired, didn't sleep well, I dunno why. Yesterday I went to bed at 11.34pm, suddenly wake up at 2am ++ then 5am++ only continue sleeping, 8.30am wake up again and I'm freaking tired right now especially my eyes, cannot see those small small letter clearly ><, what's wrong with me?
This week is a busy week for me. As what I said before, busy in holiday is AWESOME because you are doing what you like but now I don't think so because the happy things you can do during holidays for girls only outing, shopping and gathering, everything needs money. I didn't take money from parents because I feel guilty if I use their money just to go out for my fun and happiness. So I am officially broke now, hope my college life can start soon in order to have a steady "income" LOL and also Chinese New Year.
Why I'm so busy currently?
Tues, dinner and supper with my ladiesss.
Wed, yam cha and movie time at SCM with my bio tt friends.
Thurs, outing at Sunway Pyramid with classmates. *everyone is RICH
![]() |
| I'm broke. |
Wednesday, we purposely went to Setia City Mall to visit whieee to give her a surprise and be the first visitor but we were late. When we reached Padini , it was 7pm and she was home that time. Aiyooo, mission failed. Anyway, is happy to shop at Typo especially there has SALE right now. :D
6 of us going Sunway Pyramid, everyone brought things back. We spent at least RM800 just for shopping, transport fee and eating part haven't counted, can't believe it. I bought a pair of shoes at Tiamo, this is the very first time I stepped in the shoplot if I am not wrong and I guess Queenie will like the design of shoes there too. Ballet feel ~

