<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
2.2.13 -> HB for Yuehan ~


A bit bo song now. Purposely had a hot tea at night in order to complete all my homework so that I can have a perfect Sunday but my printer is against me right now. It doesn't work, the black ink turns into grey and the straight line looks like double lines. How can I finish my work like that. Physics have 41 pages and luckily my further math 2 only has 1 page exercise to do. Anyway, for sure that my sunday is gone and I need to save everything in my pendrive now and print them out at photostate shop tomorrow. Aiyooo, why like that one ? Kiam pa memang !

Anyway, today is another busy day for me because most of my relatives come to my house to make new year cookies like pineapple tarts. Like that feeling that everyone doing something together especially we did this once a year and it means that CNY is really near. One week more, count down -ing :P. I helped them halfway then went to driving lesson #first time. A bit scared de lo. Anyway, I am still in one piece HAHA.



















The workload for college is pretty much. The most headache subject for me now is further math 1. I still blur in chap 2 and my lecturer is quite strict, he told us that chap 2 is the most basic thing we need to know for function, if we don't know then he suggests us to drop it. Woah ! need to work harder. Luckily, I am okay with chap 3 *proud to say that :DD

By the way, Taylor's has recruitment drive on 31st Jan. 96 clubs as total and I signed up for 4 currently which are Sky Adventure Club (outdoor activities), Leo Club (exchange student programme twice a year + charity purpose), Leader's Club (organise any activity with positive objective anytime anywhere as you like) and Wacky (the most famous club + charity purpose -> encourage by friend). Yesterday I attended the meeting for Leo # Leo Pledge is meaningful :) and Treasure Hunt organised by Sky Adventure at Wisma Subang Jaya aka CPU. It was like a mini marathon for me and actually more to that because we needed to accomplish all the missions, if failed then have punishment. My group had 8 students. Waltfred was my team mate, so NICE haha~. We did some crazy stuffs too, for example, we showed the drivers a big and thick cardboard at the roadside in front of Sime Darby Hospital, we were required to get 3 honks from the drivers so that we can go to next station. By law, we shouldn't do that, patients need enough rest, anyway they were over crazy. This was the easiest mission, we complete it within 5 mins I guess. Is happy to see some strangers helping you without hoping anything in return, I guess they made my day and we made theirs too #special memory in my college life LOL.

We went to a lot of places and made ourselves busy and tiring like mad. That's why many people prefer to quit halfway, I was not sure the reason they quit was due to transport problem or anything else but most of my team mate included me had completed all missions and we were super thirsty when reaching our end point. One of the members told me that the activity will end at 4pm and ngam ngam my bus will reach at that time but it ain't not. It ends at 5.35pm for my group. Obviously, I missed my bus. One of the members sent me to KTM station. Don't know her name but she was friendly, she called me random girl, so I called her in that way too. LOL After I bought the ticket, the train reached, perfect timing :D.