<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
CNY 2013


Happy Chinese New Year ! Happy Valentine's Day ! Happy Holidays ! Happy always ! College going to reopen soon but my CNY mood still on, how? I use to sleep at 2am now, have a long time didn't touch my books n homework and now is the time for me to face the truth. Further math one is still that difficult, must improve it, if not sure die. By the way, I have made an important decision which is change my last minute habit ! Currently only I know that most of my cousins are hardworking type, jz few doing works at the eleventh hour n I am in the list. So I MUST CHANGE! I promise.

At first I thought my CNY will be very free because parents travelling oversea but I am unexpected busy. Every day going out and a lot of random things happened, like this to the max ! Hahaha~ a lot of friends visit my house this year due to yeekai. Don't really like that, anyway nvm la since it is CNY. #normally selected friends can enter my house only LOL. Why said yeekai? Cause drg S2 gathering at mango's house, he suddenly said next stop jying's house without asking my permission. I was dumbfounded, froze for few seconds. Is quite random also but the point is my family are all in my aunt's house n I didn't bring the key. But they still wan to go, made a call ngam ngam they are in. Since timing jz nice then everything going nicely HAHA~

About valentine's day I am still single so didn't celebrate it, just click a Like for the together alone pic which posted by Ning. A bit unexpected not receiving any wish from him. Not super sad but a little bit la. By the way, yesterday only u found out my Ying Ying is in a relationship now. Woah! Congratulation! Stay sweet lovely :). Long time didn't meet, I got a lot of things want to gossip w u n Twinny !! Sure waiting u to share your story also LOL

School day again ! Hello Taylor, hello my class, hello colleagues, hello bus, hello lecturers, hello homework, hello tests, hello tension, hello motivation, hello alarm clock, hello new stuffs, hello future ! :)








标签: