Awesome March ?
2013年3月4日星期一 @ 18:32
| BISCUIT ! :D |
| Classmates ! SMILE everyone ! :D |
Purposely sign in my facebook using desktop because I want to change my profile picture. I have a new experience with my colleagues today ! I took part in " FREE HUGS & PAY A SMILE FOR A COOKIE " which organised by Leo's Club in Taylor's campus this afternoon. I skipped Malaysian study :P. Is actually quite fun but many of them are shy, I though everyone is very open-minded. So today I hug uncountable people (all girls) and busy taking photos with friends LOL. Cool experience, I have this idea last year too but didn't take any action about that. Anyway, I am happy to join them and have fun in this super hot afternoon. This weather kills me definitely. 41'C.
By the way, I took part in Brooks Run yesterday with my cousins and sister. I thought the trophy is super cool, mana tau it is so mini and cute ! LOL. It becomes a decoration in my home now and I guess no one will realise that it is actually a finishing trophy. That was the first run in 2013. I have a long term aim now, starts my weekend with jogging. Perhaps I can do it because my mum going to Butterfly Park jogging daily in the afternoon currently. The weather please be nice to me. Then, I will appreciate the sun HAHA~
at last, thanks Joven. Love you always :)

