ready for the future :)
2013年3月17日星期日 @ 23:41
I attended
KEC Run this morning. Wearing the yellow Marathon shirt, I missed the time we having breakfast together in the super early morning. This made me think about my friends and those memories in high school life. They were awesome and I won't forget about the laughters and how strong our friendship is. I really love that. How I wish I can back to high school life again. :)
# Status of the day : Sometimes you might reminisce your high school life because they were pretty awesome and today I did. :)
 |
| LOVE and support :) |
Here is a short post for
yingying. No Matter what, don't be afraid to move on, you can get a lot of fun and knowledges by one step further. I believe that you can but sometimes we always worry about our capacity. I will have two-week holidays in coming April, just give me a call or text if you feel alone for the first few weeks :).
A little bit adventure can make us braver,
a little bit courage can let us experience more,
a little bit optimistic can make things better,
a few tears can let us know that we are matured enough to face obstacles ourselves and withstand the pressure,
a big smile can let us know that we are ready for the future. Just keep believe that YOU CAN ! Don't be afraid, we are all here for you, your friends and family, no matter what.
LOVE you :)