black and white
2013年4月21日星期日 @ 16:52
Yesterday thought: Do you know when the feeling of loneliness is the strongest?
My answer will be when you are in a place that have more than 200 people but you can't find any close friend of you there to chat with. The feeling kills me when I saw everyone busy camwhoring while I look at my cell phone hoping someone to SMS me so that my time can fly faster.
![]() |
| A hug is needed when you feel down |
I was busy for the whole week but it ain't not an awesome week. This made me down. To be honest, I learned a lot of stuffs in Leadership Camp but it made me felt disappointed on my social ability. I can't make friend easily like last time in high school. My president told me I looked serious and less smiling. I never thought that this will happen on me. I seriously want to make new friends but it was really hard when they already have a bunch of good friends, they will never realised those keeping quiet at the corner side #foreveralone. Among 200+ students in Leadership Camp, I saw 2 familiar faces from Kwang Hua who are Waltfred and Ian, but I am not that close with them + we were representing different clubs. Saw another 3 familiar faces who came from my class, they are not my gang, so saw = not saw. Nothing to chat with.
*LEO Club going to open the subcommittee post, I feel like to join because this is the best way for me to make more new friends directly + LEO is a larger club + I want to have more experience in interviewing :).
I was inspired by one club named HIGH FLYER'S CLUB. This club is more unique because it has a condition for the members -> they must be scholarship holder. Like their slogan " Fly with dreams, not with wings ". I guess the most famous president on that day was Animal Huggers' president because you could feel his spirit, he got the ohm to bring the club to a further stage and remain the title of the most active club in TCSJ. I don't know his characteristics but if you are the one who interviewed him, you won't have any reason to reject him to be the president. That's why the skill of interview is really important. Is time to enhance mine. :)


