<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
enjoy in the moment



One week holidays left for me to meet up my friends and prepare for my coming syllabus. I found out I really love to sleep, admit that I am really slack during these holidays, I really rest well at home, enjoying the leisure life. That feeling is awesome, although I might be bored sometimes. Is okay, I like to wait my siblings return to home and spend my time with them. My sister said I like to stick with her, I told her because we are born to be together, so she can never leave me alone no matter what HAHAHA~. Really like to see her, even we didn't chat, I like to accompany her. Thanks God that I have such a lovely sister who always asks me whether I love her or not. LOL

I will return to Kwang Hua within this week to get back my certificate, waiting Pn Sally's message. I never thought that a teacher is less efficient than a student. I have waited my certificate for more than 5 months. Ohyea, one great thing to share, at first my family and I were quite worried about my mum's health but luckily everything is fine now. Really appreciate and thankful for it :). To be honest, I miss my college life now, it eventually makes my life more interesting in a way I can't describe, it has the power, magic power HAHAHA. You will experience that when your college life started. I am quite sure with that. So ENJOY ! :D

Miss my ladiessss, we meet each other one month once before but I think the chance is getting lesser since Ning and Xiaoyi going to move into their hostels. Hmmmm, how? I will miss you guys badly >,<. Hope to see all of your attendance tomorrow. 


Btw, I think I like to take photo recently, feel like to make an album for myself to record all my memoriessss.  

one song to recommend, feel that it is nice : A-Lin 幸福了 然后呢