late night post
2013年4月28日星期日 @ 23:27
This is a late night post because I'm waiting my printing to be done. I am making myself busy again, I proposed to participate in KL SUNRISE TOWERTHON and it get approved by Student Development Centre. At first, I was really happy about that and putting all my effort in to make this event be a funny yet successful event but I think I am wrong because now is the exam period, seldom people will join. Anyway, this is a small matter.
The big matter is my exam is coming soon too, never thought that time flies so fast like now, 5 weeks more for me to do revision yet I am still blurred about what I actually learnt especially economics. It is easy in the beginning but getting tougher now, wonder what I can do to fully understand the whole things because the coming forecast exam for Econs will be exactly the same format as real AS exam. This makes me worried. CHU JIA YING! CANNOT SLACK ANY MORE ! you are not genius, so study hard, play less. Cut down the outings and time used in social networks. Don't make yourself regret.
![]() |
| I will love you if you love me too. BOOKS :) |
Perhaps giving myself certain pressures can actually motivate me, not making me down.All right people, tomorrow is Monday, is a school day, so goodbye and goodnight. Hello to my economics, will spend my midnight with you, please be friendly to me HAHAHA. Cannot let you beat me down. Ain't not.

