<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
outingssss


Camwhore Pro -> Queenie Chong

I have attended quite a number of outings recently. Met my ladiesss and some gentlemen too. The very first time I tell everything out once. I thought I might be very down or even worse but I am not, maybe I really stronger than I thought. Maybe? Who knows whether I have really moved on or not. Anyway, my life still goes on. Appreciate to have a bunch of best yet close friends, they not only my holidays more "colourful" but  I like the time to chat with them. LEISURE :)

All with glasses XD

Finally met my old partner, Yong Chao! thanks for treating a Starbucks, Green tea always be my first choice but this time is frappuccino because the weather is hot and I am thirsty. Have a talk although the time length is short. Anyway, this friend is quite good because he will always keep contact with me. He reminds me that I actually seldom or didn't give him a text first. Never mind, we are still buddy ! hehehe.
I went to two aeon in a day, just to meet my friends. Met Joven there but don't know why end up with a lot of people. That makes us don't have chance and enough time to have a heart to heart chat. Is okay, we still have chances :)

Yesterday was definitely a shopping day for my sister and I. We went to KL to shop. Due to limited money, we went home quite early LOL. Coincidentally met Yinghui and Yuehan who return home from college. They are hardworking while I am enjoying my holidays very much ! Today is a revision day and perhaps I can revise as much as possible. Bless me and stop being slack , Chu Jia Ying ! Tomorrow will have an one day Ipoh trip, looking forwards :D