<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
driving


Wanted to be a good girl, woke up in the early morning, did some further math questions and got to solve them successfully. I thought this was a good start for my weekend but I ruined it myself when driving to botanic to have breakfast with my family members. Brother needs to work on Saturday alternatively, so he went to work this morning, sister became my instructor. This instructor is fierce enough and always likes to control me, making me feel like I am not the driver. Don't feel good for that because she should let me try. We make mistakes especially for new drivers like me. Haiyo, not a steady driver so far but please let me drive according to my mind although sometimes I might choose a long distance.



I think I can only drive to college myself after getting approvement from my family members.